Friday, October 10, 2008

20...

Happy 20th Birthday to myself.. Heh.. Every year, with my small family, will buy a cake for me and have a small celebration at home. i was really very grateful. I Dont expect much from anyone. I really appreciate to all those who wish for my birthday. deep down in my heart, i'm very happy. At least i know, that i do exist in this world.

To those who waited on Thurs(9/10) for 12 midnight, thanks for the wish. i took the last train home and overslept to boonlay. took bus home and again, doze off.. if not for u ppl's wishes, i think i'll overslept again in the bus home.bcoz the msges perked me up in the bus and i was like smiling from ear-to-ear,ppl might think i'm crazy smiling to myself. Haha.

To those who wish me early in the morning from ard 5am til 11+am, Thanks for disrupting my sleep. Haha, This Old Nokia phone have an irritating ring tone. Nevertheless, i doze off back with a smile.

My Dear Friend Esther who's at London willingly msg me from the other corner of the world. How thoughtful of you. Really appreciate it.. Heh

My wish, i want to relive the times when i was at the peak in Baseball. Baseball is a minority in Singapore. So i would like to make a history, to be 1 of the best pitchers in South-East Asia.

Finally i would like to thanks again to all those who wished me happy birthday.. I really appreciate it.. THANK YOU ALL..!!

No comments: