Sunday, September 21, 2008

Aftermath

Muscle tear is 1 injury i'd experience that i will nvr forget.Tore my calf muscle on both legs during Baseball training few years ago when i'm in sec 3. First week after i tore it, my dad had to actually assist me, pulling me up out of the bed. AND imagine, u woke up in the early morning, welcomed by a sudden sharp pain at ur calf muscle, leaving u breatheless because of trying to overcome the pain. Sial lar, innocent sia. Is like as if, someone awoken u from sleep by beating u up. HaHa..

Now, Somehow, i'm experiencing the above mentioned today. At least it is not as bad as that time, because i can get out of the bed myself. Hmm, Recurring injuries.

Nevertheless, i like the activities i'd done the past 4 days. Thurs street soccer, Fri jogging, Sat Rock-climbing and Sun street soccer mini-competition. Shiokness. As For Now, i shall rest.

No comments: