Sunday, September 21, 2008

a small, smally, little worldy

Ok, recently on thurs,when playing street soccer at Tanjong pagar, a new group of ppl joined to play and I made friends with them. At the end of the night, when everyone's packing stuff to go back home, they seemed to be discussing abt a mini competition among friends which is held today at Kallang Cage and they are in need of a goalkeeper. So they asked me to play with them.

And today, able to get to know more abt them, Most of them are from Outramians..!! Only 2 are still currently studying in Outram sec, and no wonder, 1 of them look REALly Familiar. Like have seen somewhere before but where ar.. Hmm..

With the help of him, saying sec 3 camp a few months ago, A'Hahhhhh.. No wonder, seen him a couple of times at camp even though i didnt take his group.

His name is Weirong from 3/2. Somebody's bf from the class that i took but not in my group. Did i spell his name correctly.?! I hope i do.

Anyway, We Owned the CAGE man..!! Good Work Guys.!! Even though this is my first time playing with u guys, and first time, already playing some competitive games and not "For Fun" playing street soccer, We played our best and showed them no mercy. Hard-earn cash for all of u. Great Work. Next time Chiong Tanjong Pagar again ar.! Thursday nights ar..

Hmm.. Freaking tired now. Slept only for 3 hours since Friday. Damn it.It's happening again, this lack of sleep. And now i just woke up from another 3 hours of sleep. I better rest my legs for the next 2 days. Damn, it's aching all over, especially my calves.. ARghhh, i dont want to tear my calf muscles again. OK Fir, Better Rest..

Shall log off now... Till next time.. =)

No comments: