Sunday, September 7, 2008

WoW

Back from Work.. And surprisingly didnt sleep at all at work. Not many cars come in to pump petrol. I can actually count with my fingers. Only 9 Cars in this single night til morn just now. What a record. If only my night shift works, the rate of cars coming in are like this all the time. Slack Big Time to The MAXimum. But, Alone.. Hmm..Sadness. How i wish a friend can accompany with me at work.

So no Cars, alot of free time slacking, which also means like time is moving freakingly slow. Luckily i brought along my Sudoku books to keep me occupied.

Someone ask me out to play street soccer now. but he's not answering my call.. Thanks eh. Guess i'll just go down to the court now. And After soccer, ROCK-CLIMBING ar..!! Bukit timah Quarry... Here i Come..!! =)

Let's Pray the rocks are not very wet.. Going off..!!

No comments: